Do you have a bottle of apple cider vinegar in your pantry? This common household item is much more than a great ingredient for salad dressing. Apple cider vinegar is known for offering many health benefits ranging from helping control blood sugar to weight loss. In fact, this unique vinegar has become so popular as a part of a healthy diet that it’s now available in the form of apple cider vinegar pills.
In this article, you’ll learn all about apple cider vinegar pills and how you can use them to achieve your health-related goals such as weight loss. Apple Cider Vinegar Pure pills are just one of the amazing products available that can offer life-changing improvements in your health. Click here to learn more about this impressive supplement. In addition, you’ll learn all about the many benefits you can gain from taking apple cider vinegar tablets, the difference between pills and the liquid form, which pills are the best and what results you can expect.
What Are Apple Cider Vinegar Diet Pills?
If you’ve ever tried plain apple cider vinegar, you’ll understand why health enthusiasts make use of apple cider vinegar tablets. The liquid is extraordinarily sour because it’s a very acidic substance (1). So, to avoid the unpleasant taste and the damage it can do to your teeth, many people opt for taking apple cider vinegar pills.
Basically, these pills are capsules containing concentrated apple cider vinegar. The vinegar itself is made by fermenting apple juice. However, rather than letting the apple juice stop fermenting after it turns into alcohol, the process continues until bacteria turn the alcohol into acetic acid. The characteristic sour taste and smell of vinegar come from this acid (2).
However, most pills also include additional ingredients that either ease digestion of the apple cider vinegar or further promote weight loss. You’ll have to check the ingredients of the pills on the product you choose to make sure that you understand exactly what you’ll be taking.
Taking apple cider vinegar diet pills may be easier than trying to include the liquid form of apple cider vinegar in your diet and routine. However, you may have varied results depending on which pills you choose. Later in the article, you can learn more about how to use apple cider vinegar pills for best results. But now, get ready to discover some of the best options available on the market.
The Best Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
There are an overwhelming number of apple cider vinegar pill products available. How do you know which are the best? We’ve checked the ingredients, the latest reviews and popularity ratings to find the best available options on the market. In addition to having great reviews and quality ingredients, the products below also meet all federal regulations for supplement production. Here are the top 3 best apple cider vinegar pills:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar Pure (Made with All Natural Ingredients)
This product lives up to its name: pure. The pills don’t contain any active ingredients other than apple cider vinegar, which is exactly what you’re looking for. Made by a trustworthy company and featuring a high amount of the active ingredient, apple cider vinegar, you can count on great results when using this product.
- Features Apple Cider Vinegar as the only active ingredient
- 1300 mg per serving
- Made in a GMP compliant facility
- Reasonable price: $24.95 per bottle containing 30 servings
How It Works
As discussed in the post below, apple cider vinegar can offer many health benefits, among them, weight loss. Scientists believe that the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar may play an important role in achieving weight loss. This particular supplement offers apple cider vinegar in a much higher amount than other brands, potentially offering greater outcomes. Another important point is that you won’t have to take as many capsules per day as with other brands.
What’s In It?
Apple cider vinegar, cellulose, and l-leucine
Who Makes It?
Vita Balance is based in the UK. However, the company’s products are manufactured in the USA. The labs and factories where the products are made are GMP registered. Vita Balance offers a wide range of diet and health supplements which are sold both in the US and UK.
- 1 bottle of 30 servings: $24.95
- 2 bottles of 30 servings each: $46.96
- Buy 4 bottles, get 1 free! $93.90 for 5 bottles!
This quality product offers you exactly what you need to enjoy the benefits of apple cider vinegar. The high amount of the active ingredient in each serving means that you can count on excellent outcomes. In addition, customers report high satisfaction with the product. Why not give it a shot?
2. Bio Sense Apple Cider Vinegar Complex
improve your health and help you lose weight. Available on Amazon, this product has achieved excellent reviews thanks to its impressive effectiveness reported by users. In fact, 95% of the reviews are 3 stars and up, and 80% are 5-star reviews.
- 350 mg apple cider vinegar per serving
- Features many natural ingredients proven to help with weight loss
- Not vegetarian because the supplement contains gelatin
- Made in a GMP compliant facility
- 100% money back guarantee
- Low price: $16.77 per bottle containing 60 servings
How It Works
In addition to containing apple cider, which you already know can help with your weight loss goals and offers a number of other benefits, this supplement contains a variety of other natural ingredients. For example, Vitamin B6 and leucine, when combined, have been shown to help improve weight loss outcomes. While these pills don’t contain leucine directly, they do have spirulina which does feature high leucine content. In addition, this super ingredient, spirulina, is known to help lower blood sugar levels which may also be favorable for those hoping to lose weight. Other ingredients like iodine could help you lose weight if you have a deficiency of this chemical which plays an essential role in thyroid function. As you can see, many of the ingredients in this supplement are effective for weight loss. So, if losing a few pounds is your goal, this is a great supplement to help you reach your target weight.
What’s In It?
Vitamin B6, Iodine, Potassium, Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Spirulina, Lecithin, Apple Pectin, Bromelain, Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate
Who Makes It?
Bio Sense is a supplement and health products company that sells exclusively through Amazon. Offering a wide range of products, the company has achieved trust among its customers thanks to its quality supplements. If you take a minute to scroll through the ratings of this company’s products, you’ll find positive feedback and impressive ratings.
- $16.77 per bottle containing 60 servings
- $21.75 per bottle containing 90 servings
The Bottom Line
For a supplement that takes advantage of a range of superfoods, vitamins, and minerals to help you lose weight, none is better than Apple Cider Vinegar Complex by Bio Sense. The combination of ingredients including apple cider vinegar promises to help you whittle down those extra pounds. As a bonus, the price is low, making it easy to fit into your budget.
3. Havasu Nutrition Apple Cider Vinegar
With an impressive number 2 bestseller status for detox & cleanse products on Amazon, this supplement is a favorite for individuals hoping to lose weight. The supplement combines the power of apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper to offer a range of health benefits including weight loss. The product’s low price and excellent reviews make it a supplement that’s easy to buy with confidence.
- 500 mg apple cider vinegar per serving
- Contains cayenne pepper
- Not vegetarian because the supplement contains gelatin
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
- 100% money back 60-day guarantee
- Low Price: $18.95 per bottle containing 60 servings
How It Works
Apple cider vinegar can be helpful for promoting weight loss and this supplement contains a healthy amount of the substance in powder form. In addition, the capsules contain cayenne pepper which is known to offer various health benefits. For example, cayenne pepper may serve as a digestive aid, give your metabolism a boost, promote heart health, and more! When combined, the two active ingredients are very effective at helping users lose weight.
What’s In It?
Apple Cider Vinegar Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Gelatin and Magnesium Stearate
Who Makes It?
Havasu Nutrition makes a range of health and nutrition supplements which are highly rated on Amazon. Divided into four categories, Havasu focuses on creating products to improve performance in sports, promote weight loss, increase immunity and achieve balance. The company is based in the USA. Their products can be found for sale on Amazon and through the Havasu website.
- $18.95 per bottle containing 60 capsules
- Save 5% or more on auto-deliveries
The Bottom Line
For a high quality product loved by many customers, give Havasu’s apple cider vinegar capsules a try. The supplement boasts great ratings and the simplicity of just a few quality ingredients, something which is attractive to many customers. It could be just the supplement you need to move forward on your weight loss journey.
Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Benefits
Apple cider vinegar itself has been linked to many health benefits. While it’s difficult to find conclusive studies about how apple cider vinegar pills can improve your health, there has been some preliminary research done which is very positive.
Here are some of the many benefits that you can be gained by taking apple cider vinegar.
While most people have a primary goal of losing weight with apple cider vinegar tablets, the many additional benefits also have their own merit. By taking apple cider vinegar, you may prolong your life, increase your energy and lower your cholesterol! Your overall well-being will be benefited, all on top of the possibility of losing weight.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar Pills for Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar pills are a popular supplement for weight loss. But, how can you use them? What’s the right amount to take and how often should you take them? Is there anything else you should do to maximize their effectiveness?
There are many different types of apple cider vinegar pills, so the amount you take will really depend on the recommended dose of your pills. As a reference, consider that in the Japanese study that showed modest weight loss in participants, the low-dose group took 15 ml (about 1 tablespoon) of apple cider vinegar that contained 750 mg of acetic acid. This amount was taken in two doses, once after breakfast and once after supper. The high dose group took 30 ml (about 2 tablespoons) of apple cider vinegar containing 1500 mg of acetic acid. This group also took the amount in two doses (4).
However, when speaking of pills, you’re getting a concentrated version of dried apple cider vinegar in a capsule. So, the correct amount will really depend on the recommendation of the product you choose. This is because each product has a different concentration of apple cider vinegar and may contain different amounts of acetic acid. WebMD cites taking pills containing 285 mg of dehydrated apple cider vinegar, however, many pills contain upwards of 1000 mg per capsule, with a recommended daily dose of two pills.
The best way to proceed is by following the instructions on the packaging of your pills. That being said, there are still some pro tips you can follow to make the most of your apple cider vinegar pills for weight loss:
Your Weight Loss Plan
So, you’re ready to get serious about losing weight and using apple cider vinegar to help you. What might your weight loss plan look like?
Weight loss is really a long journey, and not usually a race. Although in a pinch you can lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks, the most successful weight loss takes place slowly over time, according to the CDC. Ideally, you’ll lose 1-2 pounds per week by making healthy lifestyle choices. This means that if you have a goal to lose 50 pounds, it might take you about a year to achieve it. Patience and sticking to the plan will help a lot. Here are some things you can do to boost your chances of sustained weight loss:
- Drink Lots of Water Sometimes when you feel hungry, you might really be thirsty. Drink plenty of water throughout the day to avoid becoming dehydrated or eating when you’re really thirsty. If plain water is too boring for you, you can try cucumber water or lemon water for a boost in flavor without adding lots of calories. You can also drink water before a meal to help your stomach feel fuller when you’re eating which will help you control how much you eat. If you like this tip, you might consider taking your apple cider vinegar pills with water before breakfast and dinner. This way, you’ll be taking your supplement at an ideal time while also upping your water intake before eating.
- Eat at Home Yes, it takes time and effort to cook at home, but it’s often much healthier than what you’ll find in restaurants. You’ll be able to control your portion size and the ingredients as well. If you struggle to prepare foods at home, try meal planning. Every week, write a list of all of the meals you’ll eat and shop based on the healthy choices you make. Then, if possible, spend a day on the weekend cooking large batches of food so that later in the week you can just grab portions out of the freezer or refrigerator.
- Make Healthy Choices You can cook in an unhealthy way at home, too. To lose weight, you’ll want to focus on eating lots of proteins and vegetables and some fruits. When you eat grains, choose whole grains such as whole wheat bread, brown rice, and whole grain pasta. Avoid sugars and sweets, as recent evidence points out that it may be your sweet tooth that causes you to put on and keep on weight.
- Exercise Even if you start out by walking 15 minutes a day when before you did nothing, this is progress. The goal is to increase your consumption of calories to improve your caloric balance. The more you exercise, the more calories you’ll consume. Then, as you become accustomed to your new exercise routine, try walking for longer periods of time or opt for swimming or a Zumba class. The important thing is to make exercise enjoyable so that you’re likely to keep doing it.
- Keep Track You don’t have to weigh yourself daily, but it’s worth it to do a weekly weigh in to motivate yourself with your progress. Make sure you weigh yourself at the same time of day whenever you do it, ideally in the morning before breakfast. Write down your weight every week so that you can see how far you’ve come. Slowly but surely, the pounds will start dropping off!
Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Vs Liquid: What’s the Difference?
Yes, apple cider vinegar pills come in pill form while liquid vinegar is what you typically buy to cook with. But, aside from the fact that pills are dehydrated apple cider vinegar and the liquid is liquid, are there any meaningful differences?
Essentially the pills and liquid are the same. However, there’s one main difference: natural apple cider vinegar also contains probiotics. These friendly bacteria can not only improve your digestive health but may improve a range of health conditions. Probiotics may lower blood pressure, help reduce your risk of diabetes and even improve your mental health. All fermented foods including apple cider vinegar contain probiotics. In addition to containing a small amount of probiotics, these types of foods support already existing friendly bacteria in your gut. (5)
While these helpful bacteria are present in liquid apple cider vinegar, they’re absent from the pills since the dehydration process kills off the bacteria. So, if you’re wanting to gain the digestive benefits of probiotics, opt for using the liquid version of apple cider vinegar.
Aside from this, the two are basically the same. Depending on how you’d like to use the apple cider vinegar, there are advantages to each. If you’ll be taking the apple cider vinegar orally, the pills may be the better choice since you’ll avoid the unpleasant taste. However, you can’t use pills for relieving skin conditions. You’d need the liquid version of apple cider vinegar for that use.
Apple Cider Vinegar Pills Reviews: What Real Users Are Saying
While you can read the evidence and studies all day long, what really gives you confidence in a product is the stories of others who’ve had success. Among the reviews for products listed above, users reported a range of outcomes. Here are some examples:
- Liz: Lost between 6 and 7 pounds in a month’s time.
- Dee Dee: Reported that the supplement helped curb her appetite.
- Wendy: Lost 15 pounds over the course of 3 months, but didn’t remember to take her supplement every day.
- Lisa: This user modified her diet and began exercising a bit each day. After two weeks, she had lost 20 pounds.
- Trinette: Lost 10 pounds in a month and feels very energetic.
In addition to these product reviews, WebMD’s supplement user rating page has some interesting reviews from people who have taken apple cider vinegar. These reviews are harder to analyze because not all users list the product they use or specify whether they’re using liquid apple cider vinegar or a supplement. However, it is interesting to note that the majority of users rated apple cider vinegar as effective, easy to use and also reported a high level of satisfaction for improving general health and well-being. Some specific reviews give a better idea of how well apple cider vinegar works for weight loss:
- One user reported taking apple cider vinegar for 6 months to a year. He was able to lose 80 pounds and reportedly “feels great”.
- Another user who has been taking apple cider vinegar for 23 weeks says he lost 56 pounds. This user took liquid apple cider vinegar and also noted that he lost a lot of weight around his middle.
As you can see, results vary and likely depend on other factors such as diet and exercise. Despite the differences in results and opinions, the overwhelming majority of reviews are positive, suggesting that apple cider vinegar does play a role in weight loss. Even if results are largely driven by a placebo effect, who doesn’t want to get in on that?
The Bottom Line on Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
There’s compelling evidence that apple cider vinegar pills can offer a range of health benefits including the possibility to help you lose weight. Despite the fact that more studies need to be done to reach scientific conclusions, many people are already benefiting from taking apple cider vinegar pills. You’re most likely to see results if you take the pills in combination with lifestyle changes. In addition to weight loss from diet and exercise, you’ll get an extra edge from the apple cider vinegar. Why not give it a shot?
Have you tried apple cider vinegar pills? Tell us about your experience in the comments.