Whether you’re celebrating the honey in your life, throwing a house swarming party, or taking the time to celebrate your best bee. You can’t go wrong with having a themed celebration surrounding these wonderful insects with little yellow jackets. And what goes well with an un-bee-lievably awesome bee-themed party, bee puns that are equally as awesome!
With the following bee jokes, you’re sure to become the queen bee of the party. We got you covered with all types of jokes about bees– from bee movie puns, to cute bee puns, and even spelling bee puns– whatever type of bee puns you’re looking for, you can be sure to find it here!
Bee Pun Starters
Not sure how to break the ice at your bee-themed celebration or at any gathering? You can never go wrong with a little bee humor. The following puns or bee pun names can help you get started:
- What is the only hair cut a bee knows how to give? A buzz-cut.
- How does a bee style their hair? With a honeycomb of course!
- What school competition is a bee best at? A spelling bee.
- What famous painter do bees like best? Painter Pablo Bee-caso.
- What is a bee’s favorite Elvis song? Can’t Help Pollen In Love
- What did the mother bee tell her children? To bee-hive
- Why did the bee go on a diet? It started to become a little chub-bee.
- What is a bee’s secret to good health? A daily dose of vitamin bee
- What is a bee’s favorite disco band? The Bee Gees.
- Everyone knows a bees favorite Spice Girls Song is Wanna Bee.
- What is the number one bee pollinated flower? Bee-gonias
- What is the number one sport watched by bees? Rug-bee
- Why don’t bees want to be associated with wasps? They don’t want to appear plain snob-bee.
Keep The Bee Puns Rolling
- When do you have beauty in your hands? When you’re holding a bee, as beauty is in the eye of the bee-holder.
- Everyone knows that a bee’s favorite novel is The Great Gats-
- What do you call a bee that’s been placed under a spell? Bee-witched.
- What type of blood does a bee colony blood bank collect? Bee-positive.
- What is something that flies and is black and yellow? A bee.
- Why can bees fly in the rain but not flies? Because they put on their little yellow jackets.
- What is a bee’s favorite geometric shape? A rhom-buzz.
- What Beatles album has the teenage bees buzzing? The “Let it Bee album”.
More Bee Puns to Love
If the above bee jokes weren’t enough, keep reading, as we have more bumble bee jokes for you to enjoy:
- What phase of a relationship do bumble bees love the most? The honey-moon
- Who does the Queen Bee love the most? Her hub-bee.
- What do bees do when they get a new house? They throw a house swarming party.
- What did the bee say when he fell in love? “Hive never felt this way bee-fore.”
- How do bee children get to school? They take the school buzz.
- What do two bees that dislike each other say to one another? Buzz-off.
- What do you call a bee that constantly drops things? A fumble-bee.
- Where do bees like to go for a family vacation? To
- A bee that flies in the month of May is called a May-bee.
- What hit the bumble bee in the legs? A bee-bee gun.
- On the first day of school the bee teacher always reviews the sylla-
- What did the bee say to feel more confident? “Don’t worry about the buzz, just bee yourself”
Buzzing Bee Jokes
- What type of candy do you find bumble bees eating? Bumble-gum, of course!
- Bees don’t give each other high-fives because they are busy giving hive-fives.
- Why do bees dislike the summer? Because it gets really swarm
- How do bees make their sushi? With Wasa-bee.
- What is a bee’s favorite Shakespeare line? To bee or not to bee, that is the question!
- Bumble bees get married when they find their honey.
- Bees all agree, that the queen of R&Bee is Bee-yonce.
- Why don’t bees ever worry? Because they always have a plan-bee.
- Why did the bee run for office? Because it wanted to be a pollentician.
- Who was the bumble-bee speaking to on the phone? To her sweet honey.
- What is a bee’s favorite meal? A hum-burger
- Where do bees like to watch the sunset? At the bee
- What did the bees say at the end of their business meeting? “Nice doing bees-ness with you”
- What do you call a bee that won’t stop talking? A blab-bee.
- When do bees become killer bees? When they use their stinger and buzz-ooka.
- Why did the bees like the jokes? Because they weren’t too shab-bee.
- What did the bee say to stop the jokes from coming? “Please quit pollen my leg”
Swarming Bee Puns
Seeking more bee puns that leave swarm feelings? Then read on, as we provide more bee-low:
- What do you call a bee who is good with words? A spelling-bee.
- What does the hub-bee tell his queen bee when he gets home? “Honey I’m home”
- Why is a bee’s hair full of honey? Because it uses a
- What is a bee’s favorite gem? A ru-bee.
- When bees want to take a break from flying, they take the Greyhound buzz.
- What did the bee tell the other bee when he didn’t understand him? “Wasp are you talking about?”
- Why do bees get hired over ants? Because they know all the right buzz-words to say.
- Why do insects like shopping at bee stores? Because they get a free-bee.
- What do you call a young bee who always sings? A little hum-bug.
- Being a queen bee is not all it’s cracked up to bee.
- The bee cashiers were told by the bee robbers, “Your honey or your life”.
- What did the hub-bee tell his honey? “You are bee-autiful”
- A bee with a bad hair day is simply having a frizz-bee
- When you see a lonely bee, be sure to bee-friend
- The young bee received a hive-five for good bee-havior.
- What are the bee’s weapons of choice? Bee-bee guns and buzz-ookas.
Bee Puns by the Bunches
Whether you want more bee puns to keep your status of Queen Bee at your social event, or you want to just enjoy a few laughs to yourself; We have bee puns by the bunches to keep you and everyone else laughing.
- Why did the bee have a bad hair day? Because it used a honeycomb to brush it.
- When a bee is undecided, it becomes a may-bee.
- What are a bee’s two favorite music groups? Sting and The Bee Gees.
- Why did the bee hire a detective? Because it didn’t hive a clue.
- Why is a bee looking for a drink of water? Because it was bee-hydrated.
- What are the two sports that a bee plays? Rug-bee and Fris-bee.
- How did the bee feel with it’s new black and yellow jacket? Like the bees knees.
- What did the Queen Bee say to her buzzing subjects? “Bee the change you want to see”
- What does a bee consider a wasp to be? A wanna-bee.
- Why did the bee get a promotion? Because it was always buzzy working hard.
- Why do bees avoid flying past the trashcan? Because it stings.
- The bee who lost the race started to act like a cry bay-bee.
- What did the bee say when it stopped chewing bumble gum? “Hive had enough”
- Who did the bee parents call to watch their children? A baby-bee-sitter.
Bee Puns Upon Bee Puns
Can’t get enough of bee pun humor? You’re in luck, because we have more for you to read:
- Why did the bee leave his colony? Because it was time to spread its wings.
- What is a popular hair cut amongst bees? A buzz cut.
- When bees get married, they look forward to the honey-moon part of the wedding.
- Bees never stop pollen in love with their honey.
- What do you call something that is funny and is black and yellow? A funny-bee.
- If you don’t stop eating honey, you will eventually become a little chub-bee.
- Queen Bees get married because they bee-lieve they found their honey.
- Bees know the secret to a good health is a daily dose of vitamin bee.
- Bees know the secret to happiness is to bee-positive.
- What wears a little yellow jacket and flies at 30,000 feet in the air? A bee inside an airplane.
- What do you call a bee that stops buzzing and starts humming? A little hum-bug.
- What’s the difference between a bee and a wasp? A wasp is just plain snob-bee and bees love plain honey.
- The bee’s favorite flower bee-came a bee-gonia.
- Queen Bees love the honey more than their hu-bee.
- What did the bee say to the honey? I hive pollen in love.
- The bee was surprised to get the job because he was just winging it.
- The bees had to stay bee-hind because they aren’t wearing their little yellow jackets.
More Un-bee-lievabley Funny Puns
- Bees loved The Beatles until they heard the music group Sting.
- The Queen Bee sent the wasps to the dungeon because they didn’t bee-hive
- The bee’s stinger gave me a buzz cut!
- It wasn’t me I tell ya! Hive been pun-ed!
- My favorite movie is Beeauty and the Bee
- Bee true to yourself, if not, you’ll become a little wanna-bee.
- Bee puns tend to have a sting to them.
- The best bee always gives swarm wishes!
- What do you call a bee that is hard to understand? A mumble-bee
- Even the best bee mis-bee-hives sometimes!
- Painter Pablo-bee-casso can’t compete with the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Bee-nci.
- What says “boo bee”? A ghost bee.
- What did the flower say to the bee? “Hey bud, buzz off!”
- The bee mom called her son and said, “Honeycomb home”.
- A bee resident of the United States is called a USB.
- I’m surprised the shape of a honeycomb is a hexagon and not a rhom-buzz.
- What did the bee read when it opened its Valentine’s Day Card? Will you bee mine!
- What did the bee tell its nosey neighbor? “Mind your own bees-wax”
- How do bees make their candles? With bees-wax.
- What did the bee tell her boyfriend after a fight? “Leave, I want to bee alone!”
- A bee that returns from the dead is a zom-bee.
- Don’t let that bee-utiful face fool you, as looks can bee deceiving!
- Hive you put the past bee-hind you?
- What did the bee make its hive out of? It made it out of Ado-bee bricks.
- Why was the bee kid sent to time-out? Because he was diso-bee-diant.
- Your bee-auty makes my heart skip a bee-t.
- What do you call a bee that never loses? Un-bee-table!
Now that we have supplied you with a swarm full of bee puns to last you all Spring, go ahead and spread the buzzing cheer with someone else. These bee puns are not only a great way to host a social event but it also helps make a fun connection with your party guests and those around you.
Want more jokes? Then check out the following posts: