Circuses and clowns are meant to bring laughter and cheer to everyone that encounters them. It’s no
wonder they have been around for a long time and are still sought after.
Everyone tends to enjoy the humor that comes from clowns and circuses, which is why you can find them putting on performances in different parts of the world. They have a tendency of attracting people of all ages and bringing them together to share in joy and laughter.
Well, we can’t bring the circus or clowns to you, but we are able to provide the next best thing, and that
is jokes about clowns and circuses.
So..Come one, Come All! Everyone, Young and Old! Can enjoy the circus and clown humor we are about
Funny Clown Jokes
1. A kind clown opened the door for me today. It was a very nice jester.
2. How do clowns make their suits? With polyjester.
3. Everyone knows clowns like their eggs funny side up!
4. Why don’t clowns use petroleum to fill up their cars? Because they use laughing gas.
5. When do clowns see the doctor? When they feel funny.
6. Why don’t alligators eat clown fish? Because they taste funny.
7. What was left of the clown fish who got eaten by the shark? His funny bone.
8. Why didn’t any of the circus performers want to become the next clown? Because they would
have big shoes to fill.
9. Why did the clown throw a clock out the window? Because he wanted to make time fly.
10. What did the doctor prescribe the clown? Laughter, as laughter is the best medicine.
11. Why do eggs avoid clowns? Because they don’t want to crack up.
12. Why doesn’t the clown want to sit down? Because he wants to become a stand-up comedian.
13. Student’s who attend clown school are not just juggling with their future but their education is
14. Why did the clown stop buying balloons? Because of inflation.
15. What did the clown rename the town after he became mayor? Honk-Honk.
More Jokes About Clowns
16. Why is it, that when a clown snores, it is very loud? Because their snores sound like, “Honk
Shoe, Honk Shoe, Honk Shoe.”
17. The clown was able to save up a lot of money. He must be Pennywise.
18. What type of business do clowns provide? Funny business.
19. Why do clowns’ computers store so much information? Because their hard drive is 1000 giggle-
20. Why can’t the clown become a chef? Because his food tastes funny.
21. When does a clown cross the road? When his rubber chicken is on the other side.
22. Did you hear about the clown who always gives his girlfriend flowers? What a romantic jester!
23. Why did the clown wear stilts? Because he wanted people to look up to him.
24. Why do clowns have to relax after a hard day of work? Because their job is in-tents.
25. Never take a nose from a clown, or else, you risk getting caught red handed.
26. The clown interviewed for a balloon job, but sadly he blew it.
27. What do you get when you buy a drawing of a clown? A comedy sketch.
28. Which circus performers like to practice at night? The acro-bats.
29. Why did the human cannonball act get canceled? Because the man got fired.
30. I saw the circus catch fire; it was in-tents!
31. What do magicians do when they get mad? They pull their hare out.
32. Why couldn’t the clown run away with the circus? Because the police made him bring it back.
33. The clown just got promoted to a steady job. He is now a tightrope walker.
34. How do clowns keep their feet from falling asleep? They wear loud socks.
35. How did the clowns get to work? They all piled up in one car.
36. How do you know if you’ve been hit by a clown car? When 18 people come out to help you.
37. Why did the elephant leave the circus? He no longer wanted to work for peanuts.
38. Why doesn’t the clown have his dollar bill? Because he ate his lunch money.
39. How did the knife swallower stop having cholesterol? He no longer swallowed butter knives.
40. What do clowns need for circus school? A three-ring binder.
41. How do you know if you ate a lollipop made from a clown? It tastes funny.
A little More Clown and Circus Jokes
Just as a circus is full of surprises and laughter, we also have a few more jokes up our sleeves. Check out
these last few jokes about clowns and circuses we saved just for you:
42. What do you call a conversation between two fire breathers? A heated discussion.
43. Why did the tiger leave the circus? Because they made him jump through all sorts of hoops.
44. What did the circus performer say when he was no longer part of the human pyramid act?
“That’s a huge weight off my shoulders.”
45. If Spiderman were to join the circus? Would he be an aracnobat?
We hope you enjoyed our clown and circus entertainment. Now that it has come to an end, why don’t
you bring the clown and circus fun to someone else by sharing these funny clown jokes and circus puns!
You’ll also like: