Corn, a multipurpose vegetable used all year-round. In the fall, it is heavily used in corn mazes, candy corn sweets, decorations, and Thanksgiving dinners. In the winter, it is used in grandmother’s famous corn stew. In the spring and summer, you see it at barbeques.
This is only a fraction of what we use corn for. With that being said, who wouldn’t love a good corn pun? We have corn puns for every occasion and season of the year. From candy corn jokes to corn dog jokes, popcorn sayings, and of course corny pun jokes.
So, if you are looking for a good corny laugh, then you have come to the right place, as you will find all things corny here!
- Why didn’t the baby corn call for mama-corn? Because he called for pop-corn.
- Careful not to step on corn-flakes, you wouldn’t want to become a cereal-killer.
- Don’t eat too much corn, or else you risk getting corn-stipated.
- Watch out for that corn-ivore or else he may eat all your corn!
- It’s a kernel of truth when people say it is hard to chew popcorn.
- NOT PLAIN POPCORN! We can do butter than that!
- Oh no, my corn on the cob fell! Oh well, I maize-well eat it.
- Stop the popcorn puns, please. They can be hard to digest!
- What do you call corn that falls into the ocean? C food.
- What did the dad say when it was his turn to cook the corn meal? This shucks!
- What is sweeter than sweet corn? Candy corn, of course!
- Why doesn’t the corn trust the cornflake? It has a reputation of flaking last minute.
- What do you call a corn that is crazy? A corn-nut.
- You should never tell your secrets in a corn field because it’s full of ears.
- A pirate will never pay more than a buc-can-ear for a corn cob.
- This tricky corn maze has got me corn-ered!
- What dog breed likes to eat corn? A Husky.
- Don’t lose the corn maze map, or else you’ll have to play it by ear.
- The corn stalk corn-gratulated the scarecrow for being the longest man standing.
- It was music to the corn’s ears when it heard that rain was on its way.
- The kernel of corn and the corn-stalk finally came to peace and reached a kettlement.
- I don’t like that earie corn maze; I always feel like I’m being stalked!
- That husky pirate! He tried to sell me corn for a buccaneer.
- Why aren’t corn eyeball jokes any good? Because they are plain cornea.
- These corn-field examinations require a lot of corn-centration.
- What is a corn’s favorite type of flower? Corn-flower.
- What did the corn say after being told it’s a-maize-ing? ”Aww, shucks”.
- The corn was very pop-ular in school because she was very corn-fident.
- The corn avoided school today because it knew there would be a pop-corn-quiz.
- What did the corn mom say to her kid when he wasn’t listening? “Come ear, right now!”
Sweet Corn Puns
- What do you call a dance being held in a cornfield? A corn ball.
- Stalk knew right away the corn had a cough when it heard the corn’s husky voice.
- Why are corn good listeners? Because they are all ears.
- The corn farmer put it all on the line, including his stalk investment.
- The corn farmer is being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize due to his corn-tribution to world hominy.
- What is a corn’s favorite type of pet? A corn-dog.
- Why isn’t corn allowed in an airplane? Because it can make your ears pop.
- Where does the best corn come from? Sili-corn Valley
- The corn farmer was smart. He knew how to corn-er the market and now is very successful.
- The cornstalk no longer wanted to stay in its field, it wanted a new career.
- What do you call two corn stalks that get along great? Ear buds.
- After the corn-mom’s first night taking care of her corn baby, she felt more corn-fident as a mother.
- Why did the corn cover its ears with a husk? Because the stalking music was too earie to hear.
- The corn had such big ears, it was remar-cob-le.
- Why do messages spread fast when they are told in a cornfield? Because they jump from ear to ear.
A-maize-ing Corn Puns
Who would have thought that corny puns can also be quite a-maize-ing. That is why we have more to share.
- Why are corn such good listeners? Because they are all ears.
- The baker will not reveal his yummy cornbread recipe, it’s corn-fidential.
- Our home football team got creamed after playing out in the cornfield. Their corn-fidence is low as a result.
- My dog doesn’t eat meat and only eats corn; he is such a corn-ivore!
- What do you call a corn that joins the union? A unicorn.
- The best corn apps are created in Sili-corn Valley.
- Why aren’t corn farmers good comedians? Because their jokes tend to be corny.
- What is a corn’s favorite food? Cobb Salad.
- Cornstalks really like dances, they always put on the best corn balls.
- I asked for sweet corn, but instead I got sweet nothings.
- How does a corn keep warm at night? With a husk.
- Why doesn’t corn like to go to the movies? It doesn’t want to become popcorn.
- What’s yellow, small, cute, and sweet? Why, sweet corn of course!
- Why is the ear of corn hard of hearing? Because it is covered with husk.
- The kernel of truth is, I think you are a-maize-ing!
Leave it to corn puns to get you popping with laughter. Unfortunately, they have come to an end, but this cornfield of fun can be passed on to others that want to enjoy sweet corn laughter. The great thing about corn humor, is that it can be used anywhere, even more so while enjoying a corn supper.
Want for more laughs? We got ’em.