Looking for a little humor to help lighten the mood? Then fire puns are the way to go! There is nothing like sharing funny flaming jokes with your loved ones. Funny fire puns are good for any social situation.
Whether you want to turn up the heat with fire one-liners, or put out boredom fires with good flames jokes, or simply enjoy the flaming humor to yourself; all family-friendly fire puns can be found here. We got a fire pun for different ages in mind to spark laughter and cheer. So, sit back, and enjoy these jokes about fire we have gathered for you!
Blazing Hot Fire Puns
- Why was the clock smith fired from the clock factory? For not putting in enough hours.
- I lament getting fired from the calendar factory; I shouldn’t have missed one day!
- It’s ok to build a man a fire to keep him warm for a day. But, be careful not to set a man on fire, or he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.
- The horrible fire at the shoe factory was responsible for taking many soles.
- A firefighter uses a fire hydrant for its H2O, but a dog uses the fire hydrant for its K9P.
- Thank goodness no one got hurt during the fire! It was a close coal.
- The online dating site indicated they were a fiery match.
- What is the name of the woman who liked to play with fire? Burnadette.
- What is the only type of fire that moistens the air? A humidi-fire.
- The firefighter told the chicken to egg-xit the coup because it was on fire.
- Never put your tent in between two fires, you wouldn’t want a crossfire.
- Everyone knows that a steak dropped into a fire is well done!
- The firefighter told the parents that their son was involved in a fire. The dad corrected him and said, “Arson was involved in a fire”.
Don’t Stop the Fire Puns!
No need to call the firefighters to stop the heat, it’s just more burning puns heading your way.
- Careful not to throw mother’s 70’s records or else it will be a disco inferno!
- When I found my fire extinguisher, I became extremely de-lighted.
- Whoever invented fire was definitely someone with a bright spark.
- Don’t bother searching online for what can light a fire, it will only indicate “no matches found”.
- Looking for someone to share your love of fire? Then look on match.com
- Careful not to sleep like a log or else you may wake up in a fireplace.
- What do you call it when two firefighters win at the same time? A match.
- A firefighter’s favorite pie is apple caramel blaze.
- Careful not to overcook your dinner, you don’t want it to turn into a burnanza.
Flaming Fire Jokes
- No one could hug the poor man because he had big sideburns.
- What do you call something that is pink, on fire, and on the go? A Flamingo
- I was going to try walking on hot coals, but I immediately got cold feet.
- The employees have a hunch that their boss will fire them for bad posture.
- Looking at the circus fire was in-tents.
- Why did Iron Man ask for shoes that shoots missiles for Christmas? Because he wanted missletoes.
- The firefighter became flameous for saving many lives.
- She didn’t want to put her hair in a bun for fear of being fired from the hotdog stand.
- The only types of logs that mathematicians put in the fireplace are natural logs.
- Careful not to hire a cook as an accountant as he might cook your books and leave you no choice but to fire him.
- Everyone thought that the fire got to the neighbor but it was actually just the secondhand smoke.
- The firefighters were called instead of the police because of a heated argument.
- A barbershop caught on fire yesterday but no one got hurt. It was a close shave.
Just a Little More Fire Jokes
- The parents were in fumes because Arson was playing with fire again.
- Why did the community meeting stop the discussion about house fires? Because it led to a heated argument.
- I can’t believe I got fired from the firework shop when I had nothing but bright spark ideas.
- Why is a dog, a fire station’s pet of choice? Because it is a soft firery pet.
- Why was the ugly duckling sad? Because it was left out in the coal.
- Why did the mother give her kid a jacket? Because she didn’t want him to catch a coal.
- The two became best friends, they must be kindling spirits.
- When grandma starts to dance, the dancefloor becomes a disco inferno.
- Cinderella is quite the fireytale.
- Cinderella and her prince had a flareytale wedding.
- He became flameouse for the red-hot s-candle.
- Poor Matchelangelo, he was flamed for burning down his own Sistine Chapel masterpiece.
We have lit enough fire with these blazing puns, but the flames have finally been put out. Now it is your turn to pass down the fire humor and spark laughter with those around you.