If you haven’t heard of the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet, you’re missing what could be the key ingredients to help you shed those final pounds for good.
Garcinia cambogia combined with apple cider vinegar could be the diet to get your appetite curbed, mood levels elevated, and banish excess weight. When you’ve tried diet after diet to get healthier and drop pounds without success, there could be something missing. Getting control of your body back as well as being able to successfully lose weight is imperative to being your best self.
Struggling with hunger shouldn’t be something anyone has to experience. Fortunately, the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet helps you control your cravings. In order to lose weight, you have to both eat fewer calories and burn more calories.
With garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar (ACV), you can do both. This diet effectively helps even the stubbornest pounds to drop off because your hunger is controlled, you feel better, and you have some support to help you on this weight loss journey.
What Is the Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet?
The apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia diet is becoming a popular alternative to traditional weight loss methods. This is because combining the power of a quality garcinia cambogia supplement with the proven health benefits of apple cider vinegar makes this a powerful weight loss tool.
We’ve already established that the Dr. Oz stands behind the claim that a quality garcinia cambogia supplement can help you lose weight. Dr. Oz says:
“It may be the simple solution you’ve been looking for to bust your body fat for good.”
The best part is that a reliable garcinia cambogia product isn’t prohibitively expensive. Garcinia Cambogia Plus, for example, runs at just $29.99 per bottle. Currently, there’s also a promotion available where you can buy 2, get 1 free! Learn more about this fantastic product here.
Apple cider vinegar has its own reputation for being an aid for weight loss. This is because ACV has been shown to not only stop fat conversion in the body but also to facilitate the breaking down of fat that’s already been stored.
The garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet incorporates both of these potent weight loss supplements into your diet combined with a healthy diet and exercise to perfect your weight loss strategy. Let’s look individually at garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar in order to better understand how these two foods work hand-in-hand to encourage fat loss!
Why Apple Cider Vinegar Is Beneficial and Important
But first, what exactly is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a fermented drink made from apples that contains loads of trace minerals and essential probiotics for your health.
Among the contents in apple cider vinegar are B vitamins, folic acid, vitamin C, and 19 different minerals! These include potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. If you get a pure brand of ACV, there should only be one ingredient: raw apple cider vinegar.
Extensive research on apple cider vinegar (1) has shown a wide range of benefits for your body. Among these include:
- Boosts energy. People report increased energy after drinking ACV. This is suspected to be a result of the healthy enzymes and amino acids in the drink (2). It’s also thought that apple cider vinegar can help stop the buildup of lactic acid, therefore helping you feel less tired and more ready to lose weight.
- Encourages weight loss. Research has shown that apple cider vinegar is an effective weight loss tool partially because it helps people feel fuller after they eat a meal (3). This means less hunger for you later and decreased overall calorie consumption.
- Balances blood sugar. Drinking apple cider vinegar before bed has some impressive blood sugar balancing benefits! Studies show that drinking a couple tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before going to sleep in a glass of water lowers blood sugar upon waking the next morning (4).
- Lowers cholesterol. Apple cider vinegar has been shown to lower cholesterol and therefore help promote a healthy heart (5). Even drinking a tablespoon or two a day may help!
- Lowers blood pressure. For people who suffer from hypertension (high blood pressure), ACV may help to lower blood pressure according to research (6).
- Antioxidants may help prevent cancer. Some research indicates that vinegar may help able to help kill cancer cells and shrink tumors (7). As there haven’t been any human trials though, these results are only tentative.
Apple cider vinegar is more than just a health trend—it’s an ancient fermented drink that has loads of health benefits for your body, especially when it comes to weight loss! You can take it in liquid form or choose apple cider vinegar pills.
Let’s take a look at what the research tells us about garcinia cambogia and how it can help to further facilitate a healthy weight when combined with apple cider vinegar.
The Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
In case you’re wondering, garcinia cambogia is a fruit. It’s an exotic fruit with a sour taste that’s native to areas of India and Southeast Asia. Although the fruit itself is sour, this is not the part of the food that’s used to enhance your weight loss strategy. It’s actually the rind that’s used to help you shed those pounds!
Garcinia cambogia has several properties about it that are powerful weight loss aids. These include:
- Rich in hydroxycitric acid. This is an acid that’s present in other citrus fruits that can help keep the body from producing too much fat. Hydroxycitric acid may also help stop people predisposed to obesity from gaining weight.
- Increases serotonin levels. Garcinia cambogia helps reduce hunger by producing a neurotransmitter called serotonin. The production of serotonin is again due to the high hydroxycitric acid content of this fruit. This neurotransmitter is responsible for numerous things in the body, but one of them is making sure you feel full after a meal.
- Promotes high energy. Garcinia cambogia is a unique weight loss supplement that promotes fat burning but without the jitters people commonly experience in other supplements. The serotonin and hydroxycitric acid levels promotes high energy which means you’ll be even more ready for that workout and burn fat even in your resting state.
- Blasts belly fat. Because it elevates your serotonin, garcinia cambogia actually promotes better sleep. When you’re able to sleep better, hormones are balanced and your body can actually work to get rid of belly fat. People who don’t sleep enough have more trouble losing weight that people who get about 8 hours every night.
- Stop craving sugar. Serotonin is your body’s happy chemical. This means when your levels are elevated, your body won’t seek out something sweet to boost your energy levels or mood. Your mood will be more stable and you’ll have fewer sugar cravings—which could mean fewer calories consumed!
Typically, garcinia cambogia is taken as a supplement since the rind of the fruit isn’t usually eaten. Another important fact to note is that all of the above benefits depend on the quality of the supplement you take. There are many garcinia cambogia products on the market, including high quality options such as Garcinia Extra. This particular product contains 60% HCA, making it an excellent choice. Later in the article, you’ll find an outline of how you can evaluate garcinia cambogia supplements like Garcinia Extra’s and make sure you’re picking a high quality product.
Based on the many weight loss advantages gained by taking garcinia cambogia, it’s easy to see why people have taken to garcinia cambogia in order to get rid of fat and promote the healthy body they’ve been dreaming of.
With so many benefits of these two supplements, you can stop trying weight loss techniques that don’t work and begin a regimen that’ll effectively stop fat production for good.
How Exactly These Two Supplements Work for Fat Loss
The science that backs up the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet is pretty impressive. Let’s delve into exactly how these two supplements work together to cut your fat and help you lose weight more easily.
We’ve already seen how garcinia cambogia works in two ways: to suppress the appetite through the production of serotonin as well as to encourage fat burning through its high levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Garcinia cambogia packs another punch that helps you lose weight—it inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase.
Citrate lyase is responsible for turning glucose and starch in your body into stored fat. When this enzyme is blocked, any carbs that you eat are used to provide you with energy rather than being stored as fat. This is another way that garcinia cambogia boosts your energy levels and cuts down on fat production.
This happens because your liver—the organ responsible for taking those digested food particles and releasing them into the body for energy production or alternatively, store as fat—is able to stop citrate lyase from putting too much glucose into the body. Therefore, your body won’t be storing this extra glucose as fat.
Garcinia cambogia is without a doubt one of the best fat burners to hit the market in the world of weight loss. But how does it work with apple cider vinegar to create the weight-loss supplement that dreams are made of?
Apple cider vinegar works in several different ways to help you lose weight and keep the pounds off. First, research shows it keeps your blood sugar levels in check (8). This means your body has an easier time burning fat in its resting state. It also means that by lowering your insulin, you’re able to prevent the storage of extra fat in the first place.
Apple cider vinegar also increases an enzyme called AMPK (this stands for AMP-activated protein kinase). This enzyme helps to break down fat and also helps curb fat and sugar production in the liver, therefore stopping fat storage long before it starts. This enzyme is largely responsible for determining how much body fat you have and even your longevity (9)! AMPK plays an important role in your metabolism and can essentially help you to burn more fat and have less fat.
You can further protect yourself from obesity by incorporating apple cider vinegar into your diet, as research proves that it helps stop belly fat and even help your genes to prevent fat storage in the liver (10). By increasing the genes that promote fat burning, apple cider vinegar promotes a smaller waist, better cholesterol levels, and a healthy BMI (body mass index).
Both garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar have some huge benefits for you when it comes to weight loss. How can you use these supplements to the best of your advantage?
Here’s How to Properly Use Apple Cider Vinegar and Garcinia Cambogia
Like any diet or weight loss supplement, it’s only beneficial if it’s used properly. Using a quality supplement or brand of garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar as well as the proper dosage can help you achieve the best results.
Let’s start with garcinia cambogia. Dr. Harry Preuss from Georgetown University suggests a dose of 1.5 grams (that’s 1500 mg) of garcinia cambogia three times a day before meals (11). You should absolutely not exceed 2,800 mg a day and question any dose over 2,000.
The empty stomach suggestion is important because it’ll help you from getting too hungry before consuming a meal. Also, Dr. Preuss notes that the HCA content in garcinia cambogia can be inactivated in the presence of food.
The 1.5 gram suggestion is, of course, a ballpark amount. This is because the right dose will vary from person to person based on weight and other factors. Also, every supplement is different, and it may not be possible to get this exact amount in. It’s always worth talking with your natural healthcare practitioner about what your ideal dose of garcinia cambogia should be.
For apple cider vinegar, taking 1-2 teaspoons 3 times a day is a good place to start. This is how much Bragg’s popular organic apple cider brand recommends taking. You ideally don’t want to take apple cider vinegar by itself—instead, try one teaspoon in a glass of water. You’ll soon see why you don’t want to eat it by itself!
Taking garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar in conjunction with one another shouldn’t pose a problem. As always, talk with your doctor, herbalist, or nutritionist before starting any type of new diet or exercise regimen. If you don’t feel well while taking either of the supplements, stop! Your body is always the important one to listen to.
“In many ways, it’s the holy grail,” says Dr. Oz. “Together with the normal, natural things you do–with the foods you eat especially–this becomes a very important tool for us to use.”
Where to Find These Supplements
Garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar aren’t too hard to find. However, it’s not every day you see garcinia cambogia at the supermarket! Don’t worry, here’s your guide to finding the best one for your weight loss.
When looking for the best brand of garcinia cambogia, consider the follow things:
- Evaluate the percentage of HCA in the product. You ideally want a brand that offers a minimum of 60% HCA. This is because you’ll receive the best benefits with a higher dose of HCA, since this is one of the key elements of garcinia cambogia for fat loss.
- Look for Garcinia Cambogia or GCE on the label. If a product boasts high HCA but you’re not seeing any mention of garcinia cambogia extract (GCE) on the label, don’t buy.
- Avoid calcium. Garcinia cambogia combined in a supplement form along with calcium can decrease its effectiveness.
- Minimal ingredients. Remember that the more ingredients a supplement has, the less pure form of garcinia cambogia you’re getting. Look for brands that don’t use fillers and just stick to the essentials.
- Check for a quality capsule. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, you’ll want to be sure the capsule doesn’t contain gelatin. Brands that also use a vegetarian capsule are also more likely to care about the quality of their products.
You can find garcinia cambogia at many stores online that offer quality supplements. Always employ best practices when purchasing. You can do this by firstly talking to your doctor about the right dosage, then securing a quality supplement that’s gotten good reviews and has minimal ingredients. Looking for the best? We have searched high and low and found a quality product you can trust:
One highly recommended supplement that has a great reputation is Garcinia Cambogia Plus. This quality product contains 95% HCA from a natural extract of garcinia cambogia. Real users report that weight loss through the use of this product is possible! Some of the main benefits users have received through using the product include:
- Increased energy
- Weight loss
- Appetite control
What Sets Garcinia Cambogia Plus Apart?
There are plenty of garcinia cambogia products on the market, why choose this one? When it comes to your health, you don’t want to take any chances. Many unscrupulus companies make false promises, use “fillers” in the ingredients and may even fail to follow the best practices required by the FDA for supplement manufacturing.
Garcinia Cambogia Plus is an excellent product for many reasons. Here’s how it stands apart from the competition:
- A high percentage of HCA. This is the active ingredient you want to see that slows the process of carbs turning into fats and generally inhibits fat production. This ingredient is also responsible for boosting serotonin that can help your mood.
- Vegetarian capsules. Garcinia Cambogia Plus capsules are 100% vegetarian, meaning that just about anyone can take them.
- No Fillers. Garcinia Cambogia extract is the only ingredient in these pills, aside from the few ingredients that make up the vegetarian capsules. So, you don’t have to worry about paying for ingredients that won’t benefit you.
- No Gimmicks. Garcinia Cambogia Plus’s manufacturer cites real scientific studies and evidence rather than making false promises. This transparency builds confidence and shows the manufacturer’s committment to offering a quality, proven product.
- FDA registered and GMP certified. This manufacturer, Vitabalance, takes production standards seriously. Their facilities are registered and certified, following all regulations for supplement manufacturers.
- Price. Beware of unreasonably cheap products, but don’t overpay either! Garcinia Cambogia Plus is very reasonably priced at $29.99 per bottle. However, recognizing that many people may want to take the supplement for longer than a month, the company also offers a few deals. You can get 3 bottles for the price of 2 or 5 bottles for the price of 3!
The Bottom Line on Garcia Cambogia Plus
This product meets all of the recommended standards users should have when purchasing a garcinia cambogia supplement. Furthermore, Vita Balance, the company that produces the supplement, is a reputable manufacturer known for producing high quality products. If you’re ready to make the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet work for you, consider purchasing this high quality product. You’ll be thrilled when you see the difference this excellent supplement can make.
When it comes to garcinia cambogia products, Garcinia Cambogia Plus is one of the best. In combination with diet and exercise, you can make impressive progress on your weight loss goals without suffering through the process.
As with all supplements including garcinia cambogia, remember that not all supplements are created equal. Investing in a quality supplement to help your body with maximum absorption is important. Always read the ingredients and contact the company with any questions you may have!
Between garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar, the ACV is much easier to find! Even your grocery store will have it. If possible, choose organic apple cider vinegar as this has more diverse beneficial bacteria as shown by research than its counterpart, conventional apple cider vinegar (14). Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a great brand to get and is very pure.
When looking for apple cider vinegar, look for brands that don’t use other ingredients. You want pure ACV that you can dilute, not a bottle full of sugar or other flavors that won’t help you lose weight. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar is widely available at many supermarkets and is easy to purchase either online or in store.
However, not everyone can stomach the taste of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar pills are a great alternative. If you’re looking to go this route, we recommend taking Apple Cider Vinegar Pure, a supplement also made by Vita Balance. You can use this great product to gain the same benefits of taking apple cider vinegar with out the unpleasant taste.
What Your Diet Should Look Like
As with any weight loss strategy, diet and exercise play a crucial role. Your diet will be the cornerstone for which your pounds are lost. When doing the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet, you can expedite your results by eating the right foods!
Of course weight loss is heavily grounded in eating fewer calories in order to shed those extra pounds. People often experience a very common side effect of this—hunger. Fortunately for you, garcinia cambogia will help to curb your appetite, especially when taken before meals. This means you have an advantage when trying to cut calories and eat healthier foods.
Here’s what your diet should look like when you’re taking both garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Your goal should be to eat around 2,000 calories or less depending on how often you exercise and what your activity level is like throughout the day. There are online calculators that can help you assess just how many calories you need and where you can fit them all in throughout the day.
Remember, in order to achieve the best results with garcinia cambogia, you’ll want to take your supplement on an empty stomach before meals. This means that if you’re planning to snack, take your garcinia cambogia before eating a snack in order to achieve the best results.
How Exercise Fits In
This is especially true if you want to lose weight but also have a toned, defined body that only working out can give you. Exercise should be an essential part of your plan to lose weight and feel your best in addition to capitalizing on the effects of your apple cider vinegar and garcinia cambogia diet.
So whether you’re a gym rat who exercises 2 times every day or just your average joe who’s lucky to hit the gym once a week, here’s how you can make exercise a priority while you’re incorporating these supplements into your diet.
Nothing inhibits your body quite as much as not being flexible. When you neglect to stretch your muscles, you can get tight and carry tension around in your body. Stretching is one of the best things you can do for your muscles!
Simple stretches in the morning and evening can prevent your muscles and joints from becoming too rigid. Stretching helps improve your flexibility and will, therefore, help you to exercise with better ease. You’ll find you’re less sore after a workout when you stretch.
Cardio exercise includes everything from running to walking to dancing, swimming, and biking. So you’ve got lots of options for getting your heart rate up and burning that fat off!
Since garcinia cambogia won’t give you the jitters, you don’t have to worry about getting your heart rate up too much when you’re exercising while on this diet.
The American College of Sports Medicine suggests that you do either 30 minutes of moderate cardio exercise five days a week or 20 minutes of intense cardio three times per week (13). These guidelines are achievable with your newfound energy from garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar!
Strength training means using weights as well as stretching exercises to improve your endurance as well as your power.
You can easily incorporate exercises with weights into your workout routine to see a wide range of benefits. In addition to building muscle—which will promote fat loss—you’ll also look more toned and be stronger.
Try a few simple moves to see results from your strength training while taking garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar.
Interval training, known by many as High-Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, has become a popular method for losing weight and improving endurance.
The idea is that you exercise at 90% of your maximum heart rate for a few minutes, then rest for a few minutes, and then repeat these steps in sets of 3-4.
Interval training can burn more calories and help improve your heart rate than traditional cardio, but again, only attempt after consulting your doctor. Interval training isn’t for everyone.
Here a few exercises you can try to see if interval training suits you!
Beware of Reactions
Apple cider vinegar contains loads of probiotics and trace minerals that are, of course, rumored to be good for you. Apple cider vinegar also contains yeast, as it is a fermented product. Fermented foods are generally excellent for your system—unless, of course, you’re allergic or sensitive to yeast (12).
Although not a common allergen, being sensitive to the three types of yeast (wild, baker’s and brewer’s) can cause reactions such as hives, chest pain, or other intolerance symptoms. If you have a known allergy to any type of yeast, be aware that vinegar does contain natural wild yeasts as a result of its fermentation process.
If you react to vinegar, contact your healthcare practitioner. It’s always essential to listen to your body. Just because apple cider vinegar is great for many people doesn’t mean it’ll be great for you. Always be aware of how you’re feeling, especially when you’re taking a new supplement.
When it comes to garcinia cambogia, being aware of this fruit’s effects on serotonin levels is crucial for those who take any type of antidepressant or anti-anxiety medications. Since the HCA content in garcinia cambogia increases serotonin, it’s crucial to talk with your doctor if you’re on any anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medication before taking this supplement.
This is because it could affect your serotonin levels to the point that they interact with the types of medications you’re on. This could have adverse effects on your mood and other symptoms that could be harmful. In general, it’s always a good idea to consult with your doctor or natural healthcare practitioner before taking any supplement!
When you’re considering trying the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet, you can use the power of these two supplements to achieve your total weight loss goals. Follow this guide for securing the best supplements as well as having the best diet and exercise plan in plan to ensure success. When you want to capitalize on the power of garcinia cambogia, try it with apple cider vinegar for best results!
Garcinia cambogia is far from being a miracle pill, although in many ways it can propel your weight loss journey forward. However, combined with a healthy diet, a few days a week of exercise, and apple cider vinegar, you can have a powerful weight loss tool in your hands to finally get the results you’ve been looking for.
Have you tried garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar together? We’d love to hear your results!