Who doesn’t love spices? They have the ability to turn any dish from tasteless and boring to delicious and fun. Even if you’re not a foodie, you have to admit, that spices make all the difference to our taste buds. You can find any type of spice for whatever mood you’re in.
If you feel like something sweet, add cinnamon to your coffee. If you want something with a kick, add spicy seasoning to your meat or vegies. Spices make our food great, and what goes great with a well spiced up meal? Spice jokes, of course!
We have seasoning puns that go great with any spiced-up meal. If you want to add cheer to your day while you’re enjoying the great taste that spices can bring, then keep reading!
Funny Spice Jokes
- Which spice graduated with a doctoral degree? Dr. Pepper.
- What is a chef’s motto? “Seasoning the moment”.
- Why doesn’t anyone like a nosey pepper? Because they get jalapeno business.
- What is the best way to cool a hot soup? Add a chilly pepper.
- Which peppers are the most musical? The bell peppers.
- Everyone knows that the true Spice Girl was Ginger Spice.
- How do spices greet each other during the holidays? Seasons Greetings!
- How do you know if you have seasonal depression? When using too many spices makes you sad.
- The spices argue too much. It is only a matter of thyme before they break up.
- Why did the chef make a clock out of spices? To be able to tell the thyme.
- Which is the spice that the Devil uses to cook with? Sinnamon
- Why did the spices stay on the spice rack? Because they had no season to go anywhere else.
- How do spices increase work productivity? By having brainstorming seasons.
- How does the pepper accomplish his daily goals? He seasons the day.
- The pepper was confused for salt. He was very in-salted.
- Why are dolphins found in salty waters? Because pepper water always makes them sneeze.
- What did the student reply when asked to name the four seasons? Salt, Pepper, Ginger, and Cinnamon.
- I herb the spices are having a chilli party at the garden tonight.
- Careful when eating too much curry, it can put you in a korma.
- The pepper wasn’t sad when his relationship ended, as he understood that everything happens for a seasoning.
More Spice Jokes
- What were the spices told by the angry salt? “You better not pinch me!”
- What did the spice say when he was being rushed out of the spice rack? “I’m cumin, I’m cumin!”
- Why are wealthy spices good at managing their time? Because thyme is money.
- What is a popular song amongst peppers? Spice, Spice, Baby.
- What did the pepper say to his wife when they were running late? “Curry up! We have to go!”
- Why did the chef rub curry on his cut? Because you never rub salt in a wound.
- What do spices eat when they watch a movie? Pepper corn.
- I like reading my pepper while drinking cinnamon tea.
- What did the mother spice tell her son on the phone? “You pepper be home soon.”
- What type of medicine do spices take when they feel anxious? Chilli pills.
- Why did the chef quit? Because he wanted more than cinnamon wage.
- What do spices say when guests visit them? “Cumin side and make yourself at home.”
- What do chefs tell themselves when they are stressed? “Keep calm and curry on. “
- Why does the pepper like to visit the garden? Because it is a beautiful herb-itat.
- What are the favorite female music groups of peppers? Spice Girls and Salt’N’Pepa.
- Why did the chef forget to add spices to his food? Because he was in a curry.
- The pepper confused cinnamon for pumpkin spice. Cinnamon took it as a condiment.
- Why did the chef hardly use herbs in his cooking? Because he only parsley likes them, not entirely.
- What does the chef eat every morning? A condimental breakfast.
- When does pepper become salty? When he doesn’t win.
- The chilies got really burnt and are now in a pepper place.
- Why did salt and pepper finally team up? Because two is pepper than one.
- Why did the chef turn up the heat? Because it was chili outside.
- What do eye doctors like to cook with? See Salt.
- When the spices got married, they vowed to be with each other “for pepper or worse”.
- Why did the curry leave the spice rack? Because he was in search for a pepper life.
- What did Mr. Curry say when he met Mr. Cumin? “It was very spice to meet you.”
- What did Salt’N’Peppa say when they started to become famous? “We’re kind of a big dill”.
- Did you hear about the veggies that got pepper sprayed? They became very seasoned as a result.
- The kitchen was so quiet that you could even herb a pin drop.
- Why was the chef successful at his job? Because he is always on thyme.
- What did Mrs. Spice say to her discouraged son? “I bay leaf in you!”
- The spice students learned about Pangea, before the earth had seven condiments.
- What did the thief say as he was running away? “Catch me if you cayenne!”
We hope these spice jokes seasoned your day with humor. These jokes are perfect to share while cooking a meal or enjoying the company with friends who love everything about food. So, if anyone you know is need of spicing up their day with cheer, feel free to use these jokes to share a fun seasonal moment together!
Ready for more laughs? Fear not. We got ’em.