There is something about a person’s authenticity, or their true colors being revealed, that can provide some sort of comfort. When we know what to expect from a person, we know how to move forward, whether that is to keep them close or at a distance. Even when we ourselves, reveal our true colors and find that there are people who accept us for who we truly are, a bond unlike any other forms, as you know you can be authentic without fear of judgement.
For this reason, we have rounded up quite a few of inspirational true colors quotes. Everything colors sayings can be found here, from sayings about people’s true colors, to showing your true colours quotes- all have made their way here.
True Colors Quotes
You may find that these true colors quotes are not just inspirational but they also have some wisdom to offer. Check them out below:
- Don’t be afraid to show your true colors, for those who love you, will only see a wonderful piece of art.
- Sometimes it takes going through a hard time to really be able to see the true colors of those who claim to love you.
- Want to know someone’s true colors? Find them in their time of need and not in their time of prosperity.
- Everyone can see a rainbow’s beauty from afar, as it doesn’t hide any of its colors, rather it lets them shine!
- To see things as black and white even when true colors are unfolding, is to deliberately choose to be color blind.
- Do not be like chameleons who constantly change colors, instead find your true colors and let them shine!
- Don’t try to repaint someone after they have shown you their true colors.
- To try to repaint someone’s colors is to reject who they are.
- Colors are not always going to be bright; they tend to fade out over time, but even then, try to find the beauty in the painting.
- A person at first may show you black or white, but eventually their true colors will come to light.
- It’s beautiful when colors come together and make new colors.
- There is a bright color for every dark color that marks your day.
- Determined people rise early to catch nature in its genuine colors.
- The greatest influencers are those who show their true colors not just during time of peace, but also during times of struggle.
- It is often through failures and mistakes that we are able to find our true colors.
Show Your True Colors Quotes
Need more inspiration to show your true colors? Then check out these quotes down below:
- When life is gray don’t forget you have inner colors that are just waiting to shine the way.
- A rainbow cannot form without light shining through the raindrops. But first there needs to be raindrops.
- We all have our own set of unique and beautiful colors, why try to change them to those of someone else?
- Even after showing my true colors, you still choose to see black and white.
- If every color of the rainbow were wishes, I would choose the liveliest color to wish you nothing but happiness.
- I choose to dream, for only in my dreams are the colors that I can one day make a reality.
- I turn to nature, because in her you find all the true colors.
- Just because a crayon is broken, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to color.
- Only the greatest painters know how to utilize a color’s true potential.
- Making you see how much you mean to me, is like showing a colorblind person an array of beautiful colors.
- Childhood tends to be captivated by the bright colors the day brings; let us be like children and also seek the bright colors in our day.
- Discover your colors and paint a masterpiece!
- Life experiences have a way of refining our colors and perfecting the mural we are painting.
- Only with time, do we notice the importance of slowing down and appreciating the colors that surround us.
- We all have the opportunity to leave an imprint of color in our world.
People’s True Colors Quotes
These quotes about people showing their true colors have a ring of truth to them, and can teach us a thing or two about relationships and friendships.
- Be wary of people who show one color to your face but a different color behind your back.
- Don’t feel like you have to conform to one color because everyone else does, there are other colors waiting to be found.
- Sometimes we have to leave the place we are from, only to return and see it with new colors.
- Friends are like colors, some are colorful lines, while others are colorful swirls, but they are all beautiful in their own unique ways.
- After seeing your true colors, I come to find that you are more beautiful than meets the eye.
- You know you’ve found a true friend, when their colors remain the same whether you’re present or not.
- When you look at the rainbow, you don’t see just one color, you see many colors, and they are all unique and beautiful in their own way.
- You tend to bring cheer to this world with your lively colors full of joy, never stop painting for you bring beauty to this dark world.
- You are no longer a blank canvas; you have found your true colors and are creating a masterpiece.
- The youth tend to see things through bright colors and hope, but only with age do you come to find the richness that colors can offer to leave your mark behind.
- Sometimes it takes going through heartache and pain to be able to see clearly and find our true colors.
We hope these true colors quotes offered a bit of wisdom and inspiration to show your true colors and appreciate the authenticity that is around us. Feel free to share these sayings and quotes with anyone who can also use a little color inspiration in their day.